Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Honey Badgers head "down under"

Honey Bader attacking my Screen
Most of you who are viewing this are familiar with the trip emails that I have sent out in the past covering my vacations...there was Antarctica, Africa, the Dalmation coast...and now we head to Australia and New Zealand.

What you might not remember is that for Antarctica and Africa we traveled with two other couples:  Mark & Jenny Sadow and John McHugh & Becky Brown.  On our last trip to Africa we named ourselves "the honey badgers" after that outstanding youtube video narrated by Randall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?  v=4r7wHMg5Yjg  It's really worth watching if you've never seen it.

Monday night we head off to our first stop, Sydney.  For this trip I am experimenting with blogging as it looks much easier than assembling the emails the hard way...hopefully I will be able to do many more posts this way.

ALERT-I bought a GoPro mini waterproof camera...check out some of the activities we will be doing...I hope! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wbvpOIIBQA

Watch for more posts!

Jack & Anne

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Anne. Thanks for remembering to send me the link to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome updates "mate". Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete